We are pleased to share with you the HEPA programme which has been arranged with leading training providers to the sector to provide a range of opportunities, in varying locations, at substantially discounted rates.
HEPA have developed a series of 6 e-learning modules on the following subjects:
- Introduction to HE procurement
- Legislative Changes – the Bribery Act
- Supplier Due Diligence & Risk Management
- Cost Modelling
- Spend Analysis - graphs to max/impact findings
- Introduction to Sustainability
You can find out more on the HEPA website here (your BUFDG account will allow you access to the HEPA site).
Other external opportunities
CIPS have an e-learning module Ethical Procurement in the Supply Chain which is free to members (£38+VAT non members).