Webinars and E-Learning
We are looking more and more at webinars and e-learning as a cost effective way of sharing information, and the sessions we have run so far have been immensely popular - the demand for more is clearly there.
Here are the links to recordings of the previous webinars, and you can also download any associated documents.
- FRS102 - General Issues Affecting the Sector (22nd Jan 2016)
- FRS102 - Income Recognition (24th Nov 2015)
- Clarification on Impact of PCR2015 (16th Sep 2015)
- A tax credit for University Research? (25th Feb 2015)
- Credit Management Webinar (20th May 2014)
New free e-learning - Intro to HE Finance
Are you new to higher education? Or maybe you’ve worked in the sector for some time but have a few gaps in your knowledge? If so this new free e-learning module may be just the thing for you.
We've produced a free, introductory Fraud-Awareness e-learning module, for use in Universities. The module takes about 20 minutes to complete. Click for more information.
Procurement e-learning modules available here
The 6 courses are:
- Introduction to HE procurement
- Legislative Changes – the Bribery Act
- Supplier Due Diligence & Risk Management
- Cost Modelling
- Spend Analysis - graphs to max/impact findings
- Introduction to Sustainability